CNY 1st day; LUCIUS darling!
29th;
Had to wake up w only 8hrs of sleep ): My papa was rushing all of us like crazy! Like for don’t know what. Haiyo, every year also have to go so early, haha. So anyway, got there, stoned for awhile. There was only 1 cousin there ): & she’s p2, haha. My sister can click w her lah, both so childish one. Lol ate a lot of minimix gummies (:
There was almost nth interesting on teevee man. Just stoned & stoned whole time. Finally, my cousin who returned from England came next! Haw, thank goodness. Played w his Japan phone, haha. Aiya, korea is still better. Ate buffet lunch there at ard 12pm. Aunt cooked her specialty tomyam soup!!! I can never resist that! It was so yummy I had abt 4 bowls, big bowls :/
Finally more and more ppl streamed in. Gambled right outside the house, hahaha. I won ninety cents! (: From a new game my mom taught us, heh. Laughters everywhere, maybe due to the fact everyone haven’t been catching up for so long.. Later on, cousins played hide&seek! Don’t laugh! It was, uh, thrilling, HAHA. Haven’t screamed like this for rather long!
Then it was the climax, lol. My nephew LUCIUS! His chinese name is xiang xu, yes, quan xiang yu's xiang! Such a nice name (: He is so damn absolutely definitely incidentallyaccidentally extremely so so so superbly cuuuute! My gosh I wanna be the same age as him! Then next time prolly can win him over. Harharhar so funny. But anyway, he is so damn adorable! (: He has thick eyebrows and nice eyes! I feel that he’d look like a Caucasian next time, haha. He’s 3years and already so cute (: ( Yeah, so cute tt I wrote 1 para on him (: )
2nd aunt: Eh Wanyi ah, you know your uncle says you look like somebody.. *thinks really hard*
Me: Wah really ah. Who?
2nd aunt: Somebody from mediacorp la, aiya, I just cannot remember suddenly! *thinks very hard still*
My stupid sis cuts in: PATRICIA MOK !
Everybody: *laughs loudly*
She think she very funny izit. #%^%^* Anyhow, I look like an artiste, and that is finalised! ;) & Patricia Mok is funny! :)
1 of my cousins has n6111 ! ): I was oogling at it for hours. Its white! And pretty. Suqi has the black one. Aiya, any color also nice okay. I don’t know what to blog about already, haha. My 3rd uncle family went China so no angpows, my 1st uncle every year don’t know how come don’t wanna come alr, my 1st aunt passed away last year so her husband also nvr come already, hai ya so many ppl didn’t come! I was only concerned abt the redpackets if you guessed correctly. LOL kidding!
Had to wake up w only 8hrs of sleep ): My papa was rushing all of us like crazy! Like for don’t know what. Haiyo, every year also have to go so early, haha. So anyway, got there, stoned for awhile. There was only 1 cousin there ): & she’s p2, haha. My sister can click w her lah, both so childish one. Lol ate a lot of minimix gummies (:
There was almost nth interesting on teevee man. Just stoned & stoned whole time. Finally, my cousin who returned from England came next! Haw, thank goodness. Played w his Japan phone, haha. Aiya, korea is still better. Ate buffet lunch there at ard 12pm. Aunt cooked her specialty tomyam soup!!! I can never resist that! It was so yummy I had abt 4 bowls, big bowls :/
Finally more and more ppl streamed in. Gambled right outside the house, hahaha. I won ninety cents! (: From a new game my mom taught us, heh. Laughters everywhere, maybe due to the fact everyone haven’t been catching up for so long.. Later on, cousins played hide&seek! Don’t laugh! It was, uh, thrilling, HAHA. Haven’t screamed like this for rather long!
Then it was the climax, lol. My nephew LUCIUS! His chinese name is xiang xu, yes, quan xiang yu's xiang! Such a nice name (: He is so damn absolutely definitely incidentally
2nd aunt: Eh Wanyi ah, you know your uncle says you look like somebody.. *thinks really hard*
Me: Wah really ah. Who?
2nd aunt: Somebody from mediacorp la, aiya, I just cannot remember suddenly! *thinks very hard still*
My stupid sis cuts in: PATRICIA MOK !
Everybody: *laughs loudly*
She think she very funny izit. #%^%^* Anyhow, I look like an artiste, and that is finalised! ;) & Patricia Mok is funny! :)
1 of my cousins has n6111 ! ): I was oogling at it for hours. Its white! And pretty. Suqi has the black one. Aiya, any color also nice okay. I don’t know what to blog about already, haha. My 3rd uncle family went China so no angpows, my 1st uncle every year don’t know how come don’t wanna come alr, my 1st aunt passed away last year so her husband also nvr come already, hai ya so many ppl didn’t come! I was only concerned abt the redpackets if you guessed correctly. LOL kidding!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home